Amazon Look

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
The Amazon Look, an echo device, is now available for everyone. It has been invite only. It is supposed to be able to look at how you are dress then make recommendations.

the device’s marquee feature is Style Check, which will review photos of two different outfits to provide “a second opinion on which looks best on you.” Amazon says it does this through machine learning algorithms — but also human fashion experts. The process takes around a minute, and the Echo Look evaluates “fit, color, styling and current trends.” When the result comes back, it includes an explanation as to why one outfit won out over the other.

Amazon’s Echo Look fashion camera is now available to everyone in the US

its not for me. I am still wearing 20 plus year old clothes. It would tell me, I am beyond help ;-)

Kleeeniks

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xiaomi a2
you say whaaat?
20 y.o clothes? No way... How can it be possible?

WasupDude

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xiaomi a2
LMFAO! You need a renovation and I have idea just for you. Thy to use leather trousers, leather jacket and over the knee boots from leather. Cat mask and lash, maybe? Just take a look at these pants! You can pull it on and go fight crime at night, LOL. Or you can just go for a walk at night, it doesn't matter. By the way, this stuff looks... sexy? Maybe it will be less funny than I think. And not too expensive... Darn. I just found a perfect present for my girlfriend while writing this joke

Last edited by a moderator:

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
No thanks, The last thing I want is for Google telling me how to dress. They are to intrusive now. I'll stick with my jeans and t-shirts and my one black suit when I need to get dressed up. Besides that's what my wife is there for.