Almost rooted but need help?!?!

hunt9270

Reaction score
Ok so i'm using the directions provided on a different thread for the Unrevoked 3.32 to root my Incredible and im at the part where i run the flash tool on my pc and it just says waiting for device. Its not doing anything and ive made sure im on charge only, unknown sources is checked and so is USB debugging. Not sure what to do now?

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Ok so i'm using the directions provided on a different thread for the Unrevoked 3.32 to root my Incredible and im at the part where i run the flash tool on my pc and it just says waiting for device. Its not doing anything and ive made sure im on charge only, unknown sources is checked and so is USB debugging. Not sure what to do now?

Have you booted into the bootloader? The video I just watched required holding the ball & powering up (fastboot?). If you aren't in the bootloader, most of those programs will just wait until you get there. If you've done that, the other screen is accessed holding down the volume button and the power key at the same time (I think hboot)

OP
H

hunt9270

Reaction score
well i just closed out the program on my pc, i had to try a couple times but the 3rd time it ran and worked. i am now rooted!!!