All my apps are listed twice in "all applications" ?!

mikecaplan

Reaction score
Well...most of them. It happened spontaneously at some point today. The majority of the apps are listed twice when you look at "all applications". Anyone experience this or know why it happened? I am running GDE Home...but that should not matter, should it?

Thanks in advance for any constructive help.

mike_kauble

Reaction score
That happens to me on and off too with GDE. Sorry. No idea how to fix it. Just chiming in so you know you're not insane!!!

OP
mikecaplan

mikecaplan

Reaction score
So weird. I just went to the Market and downloaded 2 apps and went back to "All Applications" and they are not duplicated anymore. I have been using the phone all day, and they were duped and then after going to the market (first time today) and downloading it is fixed. Go figure!

OP
mikecaplan

mikecaplan

Reaction score
Thanks Mike -nice to know I am not insane...searched the forums and came up empty!

Dandroid247

Reaction score
Thanks Mike -nice to know I am not insane...searched the forums and came up empty!

yeah you aren't insane trust me lol, mine quadrupled at one point running GDE and I just turned the phone off and turned it back on and it was fine. I also have an issue of new apps won't show up at first in the app tray until I change the list view a couple of times. GDE was also updated today so I don't know if that stuff was corrected or not.

OP
mikecaplan

mikecaplan

Reaction score
Thanks - Just updated GDE...we'll see what happens! Also, Meebo udate...maybe they fixed the connection problem! I love that these developers are so on top of things. Love this phone....:rating10:

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
Just reset GDE - menu > control panel > desktop settings > scroll to bottom and click button to reset. That should fix the double app issue with GDE...