All Major US Carriers Offering BOGO Deals for Galaxy S7 Devices

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It looks like all of the rest of the major U.S. carriers besides T-Mobile have decided to follow T-Mo's lead to have a BOGO (buy-one-get-one) deal for some Galaxy S7 smartphones.

T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T have BOBO Free offers for the Galaxy S7 and the S7 Edge. Sprint only has a BOGO Free offer for the S7, but the S7 Edge is a BOGO 50%. Here are the links below:

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Man are they pushing Samsung...

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very important to note that all of these promos require at least one new line of service.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Are you serious? So if you have two lines already and want to upgrade devices for both you can't do that with the BOGO? Dumb.

Caesars

Reaction score
Good time to hop on your friends or families plan!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Effective yesterday, the Verizon BOGO is not stackable with any other gift card or bill credit offers that may be offered where you buy.
Oh, and the BOGO is "free" only in that you receive a gift card for the price of the phone. You are still making the payments on your bill for the 2nd device

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Effective yesterday, the Verizon BOGO is not stackable with any other gift card or bill credit offers that may be offered where you buy.
Oh, and the BOGO is "free" only in that you receive a gift card for the price of the phone. You are still making the payments on your bill for the 2nd device

That is kind of stupid.... is it their visa gift card or a Verizon gift card?

♡My Sexy Edge+♡

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yea, I get the BOGO almost daily from V, but the wife likes the i.... I'll wait for the Note.

Sent from an iGalaxy Tab S2

Jecht

Reaction score
To bad you need a plan for the second phone. I bought mine outright and would love to have gotten a second phone free.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
To bad you need a plan for the second phone. I bought mine outright and would love to have gotten a second phone free.

Not only a plan but a new line addition. Defeats any savings.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Jecht

Reaction score
Got that right. Think I saw on the other site I am on they said both phones comes out to 400 bucks total. So basically they are tricking you to creating a new line to suck more money out of ya. Gotta love word play as it reminds me of used car salesmen lol