alarm clock v2 fc

miecz23

Reaction score
When I try and edit the alarm time it gives me an error then closes. The error is "The Alarm Clock Plus (process.com.vp.alarmClockPlusDock)has stopped unexpectedly.

Anyone know how to correct this?

Thanks

antgash

Reaction score
yea, i'm in the same boat. guess i'll just hunt for a similar alarm app

ipadl

Reaction score
Alarm Klock works, but not my favorite by any means. It allows alarm to play an audio file, which I like, but I'm pretty sure the snooze button doesn't actually snooze the alarm. Also, there is no landscape view which makes it a little difficult when trying to set it while it is in the dock.

speedfreeq

Reaction score
Alarm Klock works, but not my favorite by any means. It allows alarm to play an audio file, which I like, but I'm pretty sure the snooze button doesn't actually snooze the alarm. Also, there is no landscape view which makes it a little difficult when trying to set it while it is in the dock.

RIGHT ON! will check it out. sorry y'all for the x-posting

ziltoid

Reaction score
lol

Ive been meaning to post a thread with the same issue. Only happens with MIUI Rom. I get FC with it as well. Sucks because I like that alarm clock app.

speedfreeq

Reaction score
an improvement, anyway

still no gentle alarm, but i created a new folder sdcard/media/audio/alarms and dropped in my old alarm mp3's and a couple ringtone mp3s so at least i don't have to deal with the stock beeps/buzzes/suicide tones. the clock app now sees them as alarm options.

...still no gentle alarm tho. one of you devs wanna take this on for the next release? gentle increase in volume over 15-20 secs? should be easy, right? :D