Alarm CLock by iHandySoft. Anyone Use it?

joemustang

Reaction score
So if anyone is like me I am obsessed with Clock Widgets/apps. I absolutely love the design of this App and the Dimming feature is priceless. HOWEVER, I need peoples help on getting the developers to fix a major issue. If anyone uses this app they know that when the App is running the Backlit keys stay on during the night( Back, Menu, Home, Search) these backlit keys are very bright at night and are super annoying when I'm trying to sleep. But I love the design of this app too much to give it up. Considering most of the other Alarm apps on the market automatically shut the backlit keys off or have an option to shut them off I don't see why Ihandysoft can't include this as well or maybe they are working on it, who knows. I have written the developers and they told me they will take it into consideration and they add features based on how many people email them about a specific suggestion. So if you guys like this app and would like this issue fixed Please email them so they fix this issue so I/we can all sleep at night now.

All you have to do is type in alarm clock in the marketplace( they are about the 7th app down the list), select the app, and then scroll down to Send Email to developer. or their email is [email protected]

Thanks everyone

Here is their website if you guys don't know what app I am talking about. I know it shows the IPhone version but they have an Android version too

iHandySoft - Alarm Clock

ScottPV

Reaction score
Check out Kaloer Clock. You can adjust the brightness and color of the digits and turn the backlit keys off.

ladyrider20176

Reaction score
I too love the Kaloer Clock... so much so that I purchased the Pro edition... HOWEVER, now I have noticed that if I use the volume button to silence my phone, the sound function crashes and I am unable to use the volume button to increase the sound back again! When I uninstalled the Clock, everything returned to normal... ugh! (This was after I replaced the phone once, thinking it was the phone.)