AIM for Android

Reaction score
its pretty scary cuz i was just thinkin of when is an actuall good aim gonna be made. and i came across this thread lol. thanks for the update =] much appreciated

jozhua

Reaction score
OK Seriously I have tried all of these and they all performed subpar. I just went to BB 7.5 and tried the stock IM app that comes with that. Got alot of force closes so it's back to square one. If some of these are really working like some of you say they are, I guess I will go through them again and try. I really would like one that doesn't randomly disconnect (and auto-reconnects after phone calls) and also receives IMs reliably.

frankieg22x

Reaction score
ebuddy- Like how it organizes the buddy list by account and you can hide offline buddies. i don't like how it disconnects randomly.

meebo- Found it to be very reliable, but it uses way to much battery.

I need to try this one...

Detonation

Reaction score
I was rather disappointed by this app. Great interface but kinda of useless without proper notifications. Only have a sound notification is not acceptable.

I guess I will stick to text forwarding still and only use the app if I need to send a message. I like handcents autoread/popup anyways, so I don't have to navigate into an app to read my message.

HMJB

Reaction score
I was rather disappointed by this app. Great interface but kinda of useless without proper notifications. Only have a sound notification is not acceptable.

I guess I will stick to text forwarding still and only use the app if I need to send a message. I like handcents autoread/popup anyways, so I don't have to navigate into an app to read my message.

Its just the first version, I am happy theres an official app now.
and its got both AIM and Facebook chat.. Perfect!

Reaction score
i love this aim APP. but the notifications are bad. i dont even hear nothing when someone hits me up. i only feel one little vibration where about 90% of the time i dont feel it. =/ is theres a way to set a SOUND or something so i can hear someone hit me up

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
AIM app is pretty good =]..but i use ebuddy more...does anyone know how to sync my myspace IM into ebuddy

jgorman13

Reaction score
yea ill stick with ebuddy until this app improves. nice to have facebook friends as well