After update record

starsmixi42

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung
Hey everyone, I have a OnePlus 7 pro and can see how OnePlus has slowed down the updates and getting a good deal on the pixel 4a which gives 3 years of guaranteed updates and pretty fast ( I know so because pixel 2 lineup got the android 11) I was curious to know as how long do you keep your device? And do you still keep it after it's support ends? I know a lot of people will say that android is mature enough now and nothing game changing would be happening anytime soon but just a few lil extra features (which other oem's would already have) will be added. Still, what's your opinion on keeping the phone after it's support ends?
usps tracking showbox speed test

Last edited:

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
Hey everyone, I have a OnePlus 7 pro and can see how OnePlus has slowed down the updates and getting a good deal on the pixel 4a which gives 3 years of guaranteed updates and pretty fast ( I know so because pixel 2 lineup got the android 11) I was curious to know as how long do you keep your device? And do you still keep it after it's support ends? I know a lot of people will say that android is mature enough now and nothing game changing would be happening anytime soon but just a few lil extra features (which other oem's would already have) will be added. Still, what's your opinion on keeping the phone after it's support ends?
Welcome to the forum. Personally I get 2-3 phones every year, i let them go before support ends.