After rooting gb.

473x15

Reaction score
by any chance, does any one of you guys know why after rooting gb and installing titanium back up i cant actually find the 3g mobile hotspot so i can freeze it also is there a way to go to stock recovery mod, and yes i did try it b4 like turning off and holding X and den click the searching glasses but nothing.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

eMWu

Reaction score
I have the same two problems.

EDIT: ok found out that now you need to press both volume up and down, instead of the magnifying glass.

Last edited:
OP

473x15

Reaction score
good to know that is not only me lmaooo also do have this issue w the lights that sometimes are on and sometimes off at day ( settings buttons, the little house, the arrow to go back, and the searching glass ) and at night is always off.

bgrade

Reaction score
i have that same issue, looks like they screwed up the logic of when the sensors should turn on the backlight, cause i notice that at night when the backlight doesnt come on, i can hold the phone close to a light source (like my TV) and then the backlights come on, works every time.

OP

473x15

Reaction score
the 3g hotspot is MyNet.apk.... just rename it manually, its in /system/app

tks bro it works, anything about the backlights is kinda suckss da at night are off n at day time are always on.

dtrulove

Reaction score
by any chance, does any one of you guys know why after rooting gb and installing titanium back up i cant actually find the 3g mobile hotspot so i can freeze it also is there a way to go to stock recovery mod, and yes i did try it b4 like turning off and holding X and den click the searching glasses but nothing.

What did you use to root?