ADW Launcher

wamblesam

Reaction score
I love to ADW launcher, but I want to add more icons on the home buttons, at the bottom of the screen. Does anyone know how. I know it is possible, because I had it set up like that before, and when I reset it it went back to the default?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Long press the icon in the app drawer and drag it where you want it. Be careful not to place it over the app drawer icon.

Swyped from a Droid

Reaction score
Try swiping up on the dock and then dragging icons into that apace. I think that's what u are talking about

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

MMASUPAFAN

Reaction score
It's called the dock look in settings for dock settings...I use launcher pro and go launcher ex and both allow up to 3 swypable docks...can even change just the backgrounds to them...

idefiler6

Reaction score
Is there any way to remove ADW from CM7? I have root uninstaller and Titanium is giving a warning that it will ruin it possibly, and cause me to have to re-flash. Can I remove this and just use GOLauncher instead?

Reaction score
As long as you have another launcher that works you're fine. if it says adw is force closing after you delete it reboot, and it shouldn't say that anymore.
But make a backup first, I don't want to be the one blamed for the constant force close message :p

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

idefiler6

Reaction score
Thanks. So far seems like it worked. I backed up and uninstalled using Titanium and tried opening and interacting with a few apps. So far no FCs. Did a reboot anyway and still seems ok.

Reaction score
That's good to here :D
I just did the same too, well I actually deleted from root explorer but it's pretty much the same.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"