Earth - Free
Google Sky Map - Free
Folder Organizer - Free
Jorte - Free
Flikie Wallpapers HD - Free
Movies/Flixster - Free
Quick Boot - Free
The Weather Channel - Free

I have more icons, but i think that's it for me... I don't want to request too many...hehehe... just want my screen to look clean...
Thanks for your hard work....

I pulled all your activity names except folder organizer wasn't sure if it was lite one or not.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yep that pretty much sums it up. Lol. Madden was expensive. I wouldn't recommend buying it. Hardly ever play it. Waste of $10

detoXatappin on my X

Might have been a waste but I just made you a nice icon for it! Thanks for the helping hand with user support.

com_ea_game_madden10_madden10.png

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thread Closed until we can Catch up!! than we will reopen it

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thread back open

J

Johnly

ADW has NEVER run good for me on several devices compared to LPP. Is there something I am missing now?

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ADW has NEVER run good for me on several devices compared to LPP. Is there something I am missing now?

Really comes down to personal preference, and I prefer ADW over LP

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Really comes down to personal preference, and I prefer ADW over LP
No it don't, I have run them both EXTENSIVELY...how come ADW stalls on touch screen commands? AM I broken or what?

Touch Screen Commands?? Huh I have ran them Both two Very EXTENSIVELY! I have no issues with Adw it runs as smooth as silk and the new Adw EX is even better than the Free Version, Of course that is my Opinion!

J

Johnly

me too ADW sucks IMO.....But maybe the weather is foul here....Is that new EX rocking it? cool....the ADW widgets suck in comparison....while we are being opinionated...Love your work though....but ADW has always stalled off initial swipes for me....it is a crappy launcher compared to LLP I think. With LLP I get responses with the FIRST swipe, I have ALWAYS had issue with ADW responding.....glad choice and user experience is our best teacher!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
me too ADW sucks IMO.....But maybe the weather is foul here....Is that new EX rocking it? cool....the ADW widgets suck in comparison....while we are being opinionated...Love your work though....but ADW has always stalled off initial swipes for me....it is a crappy launcher compared to LLP I think. With LLP I get responses with the FIRST swipe, I have ALWAYS had issue with ADW responding.....glad choice and user experience is our best teacher!

ok I respect your opinion Even those its wrong ;) ADW doesnt have Widget therefore how can they Suck, ans Swipes?? My Fiend you are holding it wrong. Lastly this is a thread about activity names for Icons, so your opinion really doesnt matter here there are plenty of threads that are more what you are looking for, (adw v Lpp) Nuff Said!

J

Johnly

ok I respect your opinion Even those its wrong ;) ADW doesnt have Widget therefore how can they Suck, ans Swipes?? My Fiend you are holding it wrong. Lastly this is a thread about activity names for Icons, so your opinion really doesnt matter here there are plenty of threads that are more what you are looking for, (adw v Lpp) Nuff Said!
BGILL55 forever.......never forget roots.....(currently listening to snoop dog) when you guys going to support some wicked *** LLP?

darish

Reaction score
My long list:

1Password
Android Comic Viewer
adbWireless
Bump
Cardiotrainer
Dictionary.com
Glympse
Meebo
Groupon
Relax and Sleep
Rockplayer
Google Shopper
Ustream
Yelp
Waqpedia
Voice Recorder

Great theme and great work! I know it's long =) but I'll take anything I can get

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
One question....i received the update last night of your adw linear app......do they include all of the apps that you guys decided to do from this thread? Or am I supposed to be looking for a pm that have my requests? I know ice edited my post 8 times as I've put in the activity files!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

detox

Reaction score
Skurtz...you said you made an icon for quadrant standard and I believe I see it in the icon drawer but its not showing up in my app drawer. I double checked the activity name and what I've posted for that app is correct. The app in the market is actually called quadrant standard edition if that makes a difference. Not a problem just wanted to give a heads up if you still wanted to do a public doc for activity names. If you still plan on doing that and need help getting the activity names, let me know and I can help you out. Im getting laid off soon for a month or two and i'll have a lot of free time.

Quadrant standard edition

com_aurorasoftworks_quadrant_ui_standard_quadrantstandardactivity

detoXatappin on my X