ADW EX and UD 2.5

atcjeff

Reaction score
I am using the new ADW EX launcher with my UD 2.5 and have noticed some problems with it. If I load more than 5 widgets on my screens, the transition animations bog down and lag. When I flip to a new screen, sometimes it will lag then switch real quick, or it will switch super slow. With 5 or fewer widgets it works fine. This only happens with UD 2.5. Tried BB, Project Elite, and Steel Droid and ADW worked fine with all my usual widgets loaded. I love UD and want to come back but want to use the ADW EX launcher with it. Anyone else having this problem? Have any ideas?

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I am using the new ADW EX launcher with my UD 2.5 and have noticed some problems with it. If I load more than 5 widgets on my screens, the transition animations bog down and lag. When I flip to a new screen, sometimes it will lag then switch real quick, or it will switch super slow. With 5 or fewer widgets it works fine. This only happens with UD 2.5. Tried BB, Project Elite, and Steel Droid and ADW worked fine with all my usual widgets loaded. I love UD and want to come back but want to use the ADW EX launcher with it. Anyone else having this problem? Have any ideas?

2.5.0 had issues with adw ex for me also. works perfect on the beta and new nightlies though. not sure why 2.5.0 has an issue with it though. but its not just you.

mattcrecelius

Reaction score
I set my adw ex to "fast" in the presets menu and it has made me a convert from launcher pro plus. No problems at all with ud 2.5

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
My ADW EX is working great with UD2.5. I did find a scenario where I could bring ADW to a choppy mess. I put a 3x3 Android Agenda Widget on my screen in a 4x5 screen. It didn't like something about that, so I changed the widget to a 3x2. All is well again. Still playing with it to find out why...