Adding ASOP dialer/contacts or wycontacts to apex

turdbogls

Reaction score
first off i have to say i LOVE apex...so smooth and everything works without a hitch....i know it is a blur ROM and whatnot, but can i install the AOSP dialer/contacts app or even better the wycontacts without an issue. my main goal is to get the FB sync working (could care less about pics syncing but not having the option to go the the apps FB page for that contact is annoying) but having the different tweaking options of wycontacts would be great.

Thanks for any help!

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
first off i have to say i LOVE apex...so smooth and everything works without a hitch....i know it is a blur ROM and whatnot, but can i install the AOSP dialer/contacts app or even better the wycontacts without an issue. my main goal is to get the FB sync working (could care less about pics syncing but not having the option to go the the apps FB page for that contact is annoying) but having the different tweaking options of wycontacts would be great.

Thanks for any help!

I can't see that being an issue with dialer or contacts... It is the option when you install re FB app. I'm using Blur for both and all my FB contacts are there along with the pics??

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
T

turdbogls

Reaction score
I dont want all of them in there...just would like to sync with my exhisting contacts. Plis Is' I do sync with fb now, I only get the upton to go to the browsers f ac ebook page...would love it to open the fb app instead....it was likr this on gummyjar and liberty and every other "aosp" rom.

This message was probably sent from the can