Adcii?

searayman

Reaction score
I am not sure if i got the abreviation right but this is the contest google has and people can test and rate apps in the competition. I have see the list of apps on a few websites in the competition and a barcode to scan to get the google app to try out these apps and rate them for the competition but each time i scan the code with my droid it cant find the app in the appstore?

Any ideas?

Stigy

Reaction score
The Android Developers Challenge app will notify you when a new app to test is available:

Android Developer Challenge 2 v1.1 Application for Android | Lifestyle

yea the problem is i can not get the app cause when i scan the code it can never find it in the app store
Using that app there are no codes to scan...

It pops up with a notification in the notification bar, you drop it down, click on it and it starts to download.

It might be an issue with apps being 2.0 compatible, but not 100% sure.

OP
S

searayman

Reaction score
The Android Developers Challenge app will notify you when a new app to test is available:

Android Developer Challenge 2 v1.1 Application for Android | Lifestyle

yea the problem is i can not get the app cause when i scan the code it can never find it in the app store
Using that app there are no codes to scan...

It pops up with a notification in the notification bar, you drop it down, click on it and it starts to download.

It might be an issue with apps being 2.0 compatible, but not 100% sure.

i scanned the code to get that app which gets the apps to test.....

so i cant get the app to participate

Stigy

Reaction score
OHHHH you are saying that the Android Developers Challenge application ITSELF is not in the market?

If this is the case here is the official site, see if there is contact info or anything:
Android Developer Challenge