Adapter for smasung grandprime

Alex Pro

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6s
Hello friends, Recently I lost my phone charger. My phone is a Samsung grand prime. I bought several chargers. But none of them could charge my device as a previous one. Are there any specifications to check when we buy a charger? I just said my device name and bought it. Do you have any advice for me?

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Hello friends, Recently I lost my phone charger. My phone is a Samsung grand prime. I bought several chargers. But none of them could charge my device as a previous one. Are there any specifications to check when we buy a charger? I just said my device name and bought it. Do you have any advice for me?

what do you mean by "none could charge my device as previous one" are you saying it is not charging at all or charging slower? also are you needing the cable or the adapter or both?

OP
A

Alex Pro

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6s
what do you mean by "none could charge my device as previous one" are you saying it is not charging at all or charging slower? also are you needing the cable or the adapter or both?
Actually new one charges my device slower than before. Original one took about one and half hour to fully charge my device. But newly brought one takes about two and a half hours. I want to know about both