"Active Topics" is your friend...

Roc_Droid

Reaction score
As I see the mod posts about what to post where, I figured I'd mention the "Active Topics" feature at the top of the page. It shows what's being talked about or asked across ALL of the forums, up to the minute. If you check that regularly, there's a really good chance you'll see a topic regarding your question/issue that's already posted in another forum. Also, if you combine that with the little green dot to the left of every thread (takes you to the most recent post), you can stay on top of subjects you're interested in.

This is mainly for the folks who have trouble with the search feature or subscribing to posts.

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hey,

thanks for stating :D
Active Topics is also included in the official
Droidforums toolbar :D

Also just using forums search helps A LOT!!

But i had a real hard day moving and deleting threads,
opene in the totally wrong section, so i made some "what to post where" threads.

I hope that helps a little

:D

Tigger

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
As I see the mod posts about what to post where, I figured I'd mention the "Active Topics" feature at the top of the page. It shows what's being talked about or asked across ALL of the forums, up to the minute. If you check that regularly, there's a really good chance you'll see a topic regarding your question/issue that's already posted in another forum. Also, if you combine that with the little green dot to the left of every thread (takes you to the most recent post), you can stay on top of subjects you're interested in.

This is mainly for the folks who have trouble with the search feature or subscribing to posts.

Great information. I've never noticed myself, I'm going to take a look now.

OP
R

Roc_Droid

Reaction score
Hey,

thanks for stating :D
Active Topics is also included in the official
Droidforums toolbar :D

Also just using forums search helps A LOT!!

But i had a real hard day moving and deleting threads,
opene in the totally wrong section, so i made some "what to post where" threads.

I hope that helps a little

:Dj

Tigger

Helps a LOT, Tigger!

I have Active Topics as my bookmark so I use it all of the time. Because of that, I rarely need to search! But that means I also see all of the posts saying the same thing in different forums. The big Antivirus FC issue comes to mind.

Hopefully, your posts will encourage searching before posting.