Accidentally purchased Need for Speed!!!

ttimmy58

Reaction score
Uninstalled

I don't remember uninstalling the game but I did uninstall several apps that I did not see a need to keep and so the game was already off the phone before I go my bill but the person at Verizon had my wife check some areas in settings for something so it my sho somewhere on the phone when and what has been purchased. I was downloading free apps like mad when I first got the phone and then I learned real quick how to uninstall apps because some were junk and some were not useful to me. If you like race car driving games then I would say it would be worth the 9.99 however I believe one needs to know clearly that they are going to purchase something before it shows up on their bill. I would imagine thousands just pay it and go on and not even look at what was charged to their bill so Verizon and the game maker have the opportunity to make millions from those folks and just refund the ones that actual call and ask about the charges. I have noticed alot of things like this going on in America lately. I don't think it should be the American way though.