Accidentally deleted 3gHotspot

jsandy

Reaction score
I'm rooted running lgb.08. Somewhere along the line I deleted 3gHotspot. Doing research I found what I thought was the correct apk. I downloaded it on my lap top and moved it to the root directory on my sd card. I got a 3gHotspot Icon in my app drawer but every time I launch I get a fc. I believe I may have got an older version of the apk. I have tried to uninstall it to start over but I get an error message saying the uninstall failed. How do I get this off my phone and where can I find the correct apk (and is all I have to do is put it in my sd card root directory and install from there)? Thanks for any advice.

wyer

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am not sure about getting it back, but how did you remove it? Since the .apk is kinda hidden and nobody I know of has really found it to delete it.

sent from my ApeX

OP
J

jsandy

Reaction score
I'm a dweeb at this stuff. my 16g sd card was almost full. I tried to download one of the liberty releases and it told me I didn't have enough room (I have since figured out that all I had to do was to delete a few of my nandroid backups) I some how deleted 3ghotspot trying to make room on my card.

delicious d

Reaction score
where did you find it to delete it, i have been trying and can never find the thing