about foxkat battery training

troy028

Reaction score
Hi but i get that i charge with the phone off to 100% and then drain to 15% twice but my question is before i turn on my phone when its charged do i keep it plugged in then unplug after booting or do i unplug my phone first then turn it on?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi but i get that i charge with the phone off to 100% and then drain to 15% twice but my question is before i turn on my phone when its charged do i keep it plugged in then unplug after booting or do i unplug my phone first then turn it on?
Best thing to ensure absolutely no "vampire drain" would be unplug then power up but any discharge will be so small if you power up first it really won't make a discernible difference and will not affect long term health of the battery.
The biggest thing with a new phone is give it about a week of charges to acclimate the power meter with actual battery power left. You'll probably notice an increase or decrease of overall battery life after a few days as things get calibrated.
If you want your battery to last the absolute maximum number of charge cycles keep it between 15% and 85% . Again it'll make a difference years from now but your battery will likely outlast your next upgrade whether you do the above or not.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><