A stylus Motorola Droid?

wmolner

Reaction score
Cell Phone Shop Touch Stylus Pen For Droid not work

I recently bought a stylus from the Cell Phone Shop online for a "Touch Stylus Pen For Apple iPhone, iPod touch, Touch Screens, Cliq, Droid, Nexus." IT DOES NOT WORK ON THE MOTOROLA DROID. I only paid 7.98 with shipping for it so I'm not out a lot of money (the stylus itself was on sale for $2.99; the shipping was $4.99!)
It actually works just a little bit and maybe 3 out of 10 tries, and then not very good results. Your finger is totally better. Basically useless as a working stylus.

Touch Stylus Pen For Apple iPhone, iPod touch, Touch Screens, Cliq, Droid, Nexus - Nexus One

----------------------------------------------------------
Pocket Solutions (online) has a
Verizon Motorola Droid Stylus for $12.95 and $1.98 shipping. But they stopped selling it because it doesn't work. They are awaiting a shipment of Droid styluses that work before filling orders. They will email me when those become available. They were very forthcoming and honest about the problem
Verizon Motorola Droid Stylus : (5 Star Rating): Google Checkout available.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
just use the negative side of a battery. AA AAA

Reaction score
Still Searching

As you might infer from my avatar, I was a stylus maker in a previous existence (Tapwave Zodiac), and I'm in the process of trying to find (and possibly utilize), a stylus that would work on the Droid X. I thought that Pandroid's comment about using the negative end of a battery was interesting, but when I tried it, it gave me the same results as my trial with the Boxwave stylus. It certainly will register on the screen and open apps, but is unable to use the swipe function. If you try to swipe across the screen it will open the first app it encounters! Well, back to the hunt...

kingsman

Reaction score
Try the TenOne Pogo Sketch. Works fine for me.

I just wish someone would give us a Palm style Memo pad, and wish the FITALY folks would get their conversion published.

Reaction score
I was also a Fitaly user, but then adopted MessageEase, a similar keyboard, and felt the same way you did! I actually found MessageEase for the Android OS and installed it on my DX, but that although it was great for stylus input, it was not conducive for touch screens! If Fitaly is developed for the Droi, you may find the same holds true for it. I think Swipe is£ probably the best option for touch screens at the moment!