A Standard Introduction

linkish

Reaction score
Greetings to the forum and exalted moderators.

I'm Link. I live in northern Indiana. I've had my Droid since release day and have been reading the forum since then, but finally decided on joining. I'm not entirely sure how much I'll contribute; I'm here mostly to glean the wisdom of those users who have gone before me. I may pipe up once in a while if I have something sardonic or non-sequitorial to say.

Cheers, then! I hope to learn stuff, and stuff.

BillTheCat

Reaction score
Allow me to extend a standard forum greeting to you. Expecting my Droid today, so I will likely not have any useful tips for you any time soon. Unless you need to know how to build host-remote links in a GTD5 telephone switch or something like that. Doubtful.

OP
L

linkish

Reaction score
Well thanks very much. And I'm glad there's someone else in the universe who remembers Bloom County.

BillTheCat

Reaction score
Well thanks very much. And I'm glad there's someone else in the universe who remembers Bloom County.

Bill is my co-pilot. No, seriously... I have a Bill The Cat stuffed toy that rides shotgun in my car. Most guys laugh at it if hey don't know Bloom County, but women love it regardless.

OP
L

linkish

Reaction score
Bill is my co-pilot. No, seriously... I have a Bill The Cat stuffed toy that rides shotgun in my car. Most guys laugh at it if hey don't know Bloom County, but women love it regardless.

Fantastic. I must acquire one of those. Berke Breathed, for my money, always drew the funniest facial expressions.