a quick question

Reaction score
I have a quick question, and i hope you guys have some answers. Is there anyway you could get your Dinc2 to say droid on start up without rooting your phone. like a possible file download or something. My mom wont let me root my phone because of the warranty voids and stuff so if there is anyway or someone could make it possible please reply to this thread thanks guys it means alot to me:)

sjpritch25

Reaction score
I doubt it. Why won't she let you. I've never had a problem & this is my second rooted Android device. Just make sure you have a good case & screen protector.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

OP
D
Reaction score
Idk she says some apps dont work on your phone or something idgaf its not her phone but ill go behind her back and do it if theres no possible way. if i downloaded it and then un rooted my phone would it still be there?

ABQNM

Reaction score
Idk she says some apps dont work on your phone or something idgaf its not her phone but ill go behind her back and do it if theres no possible way. if i downloaded it and then un rooted my phone would it still be there?

The boot animation sound would need root to continue to operate. Also if you rooted and then went back to stock, it would erase any changes you made anyhow. So, unfortunately, the only way to do this is to root and maintain root.