A new privacy protection launcher

ifunbow

Reaction score
Hi everyone,I am planing to make a“privacy protection” launcher and want to know your ideas and suggestions.

The prototype is a launcher that provides two modes—Guest Mode and Home mode, so you can hide apps under Guest Mode and make them only visible under Home mode. Different access codes for 2 modes, show Guest Mode to your friends, family and colleagues so they will not be able to peek at your secrets, and most importantly, no suspect and no doubt. They would not even notice that you hide your apps.

Now please tell me about how you think about it? Is it a good idea or not? What apps would you hide? And any other functions you want to add?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Welcome to the forum! Please make sure you review our Guidelines of Conduct (link can be found in my signature).

While we allow developers to open conversations with our members to input on their apps, we do have strict regulations for advertising your apps, so please make sure you're familiar with those and/or contact a moderator or admin for further clarification.

With that said, I don't often hand my phone over to other people for them to just see/do whatever they want. When I DO share something with them by handing them my phone, I watch them closely to see that they're only looking at or doing what we agreed they'd do. So, I don't see much need for such an app personally, but I can see how it might be useful for some users.