A good work phone?

droidphone23

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting my mom this phone. I know its great because my dad got 1. But I want to know of this would make a good work phone for my mom because she has to txt a lot and go on some biusness trips (plz don't suggest a blackberry) and I can teach her how to work the system but she has a bad phone now with a keyboard and I am deciding if I should get her a keyboard phone or the Facinate. Plz help me decide!!! thx!!!dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

rdgxray

Reaction score
For short txt it works fine. Try a big message and is tough. IMHO.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

GDP

Reaction score
I think this would be a great work phone. TouchWiz is actually pretty good for people who don't care about customization and stuff. It also has ThinkFree Office built in so you can edit Microsoft Office documents. That's pretty handy. A physical keyboard is good for some, but not for others. Personally I hate physical keyboards but some people can't have a phone without them. I suppose you could just get it and if she doesn't like it you have 14 days to return it.

rdgxray

Reaction score
Some people have to use a physical keyboard. This is the best phone I have ever owned. It is not for everyone. I highly recommend trying it.

OP
droidphone23

droidphone23

Reaction score
thx

Thx for all the good replies and I think I may buy it for her to see how she would like it. thank u for the good suggestions!!!dancedroid:motdroidvert:dancedroid

Jenaht

Reaction score
I used to think I'd want to keep physical keyboard too..until I tried Swype. I can never go back. I love this phone.