a few questions

bucknuts4747

Reaction score
I have a few questions

First is there anyway to not have to unlock the phone everytime the screen goes dull

Is there a way to move icons to my home screen

I downloaded the sms pop up app and chose to use the quick text feature. when i text back with the quick text the led light continues flashing as if i never read the message, how do i change that

how do i save pictures and ringtones

is there a way to hide icons

how do i select a printer on the printer share app

when should you use wifi

Chrisace89

Reaction score
i dont know the answers to all of your questions so i will just answer the ones i know.. to bring icons to your home screen just press and hold the icon and you can move it anywhere. to save pictures and ringtones from your MMS just press and hold over the picture or song and select save to memory card.... I would use wifi anytime possible its usually faster then 3g but if you have full 3g bars i wouldn't bother with wifi.. the performance difference would not be that great and you save battery with wifi off.

pope66682

Reaction score
First is there anyway to not have to unlock the phone everytime the screen goes dull - not sure

Is there a way to move icons to my home screen - long press the icon in your menu and then you can put it on home screen. Same to move the icons

I downloaded the sms pop up app and chose to use the quick text feature. when i text back with the quick text the led light continues flashing as if i never read the message, how do i change that - ?

how do i save pictures and ringtones - long press

is there a way to hide icons - ?

how do i select a printer on the printer share app - ?

when should you use wifi - ?

Not much help, but i gave you the easy ones

sherri

Silver Member
Reaction score
To hide icons, you can download the homescreen replacement app Panda. In their settings, you can hide the icons you don't want. To prevent the screen from locking every time it goes dark, install the Screen Mode Widget. It's a little widget that toggles between three modes: Sleep Auto: Normal screen action, only power/lock button locks/unlocks phone, still slide Awake Stay: Power/lock button, camera button, or volume buttons wake and unlock the screen, no need to slide (sliding is unnecessary IMO, never hit the button accidentally). Also great because if you just slide the keyboard out it's already unlocked! Screen Stay: Screen never locks, just stays awake unless you lock it with the lock button

Last edited: