A few apps I am checking out for my moto 360

AvaMichele

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Good luck with nursing school @AvaMichele! We need more nurses & Drs so it's nice to see people still interested in this line of work.

S5 tap'n
Thank you so much!

✋ Sent from my Droid Turbo with Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I haven't really has much time to explore. I started nursing school this week, so I've only been searching for basics. (I've been out of school more than a quarter century). I'm interested in else it can do

✋ Sent from my Droid Turbo with Tapatalk

Awesome. There are so many people who simply decide at some point in their lives that there is no other option for them and that they've hit a brick wall. I commend you for picking up the sledge hammer and tearing down that wall. :D

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I tried this gallery app called "My Roll". Just got an update that added Wear functionality. After I take a pic it pops up on the watch and I can browse my gallery from the watch.
Not sure how useful that will be.

Turbo Tap'n

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I tried this gallery app called "My Roll". Just got an update that added Wear functionality. After I take a pic it pops up on the watch and I can browse my gallery from the watch.
Not sure how useful that will be.

Turbo Tap'n
Funny. I was just thinking how it'd be kinda cool to scroll your gallery on a watch. Granted, I'm sure the pictures are tiny, but you'd think they could add a double-tap to zoom or something so you could at least see a given person's face with some clarity and scroll around the rest of the picture. Obviously, if you're really showing pictures off, you'll pull the phone out, but I think it'd be a cool party trick anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Funny. I was just thinking how it'd be kinda cool to scroll your gallery on a watch. Granted, I'm sure the pictures are tiny, but you'd think they could add a double-tap to zoom or something so you could at least see a given person's face with some clarity and scroll around the rest of the picture. Obviously, if you're really showing pictures off, you'll pull the phone out, but I think it'd be a cool party trick anyway.
My Fit, even smaller screen than the LGs and Motos has the ability to pinch zoom out and scroll around. Yes sir it's tiny and at first I was like "why?" but after I figured out it's better to create a folder on the phone for photos I will use on the watch it went a lot better. On the Fit you choose a folder and it shows thumbnails of every photo in that folder. Syncing the "camera" folder for example brings up 200+ thumbnails on a very tiny screen that are too small to even know which one to enlarge. I made a "Fit Folder",keep no more than 20 in it, and sync that.
I'm sure AW is the same ,but on the S I can also download the photos to the watch after viewing if I choose.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4