a decent calendar/daytimer for business?

GlenHurley

Reaction score
I am SOOOO disappointed in my Droid. As a business tool trying to get reminders of appointments, with more than 1 crappy "ding", it's just rediculous. Does anyone know of a decent calandar/day timer with ALARMS built in? I dont need to "plan events" and let the whole damn world know. I just want it to tell me Ive got something to do now and ring until I shut it off.... Simple, you'd think.

jeff_daytimer

Reaction score
GlenHurley, I feel your pain. The Day-Timer team is working on a Droid planning app with the functionality you describe (currently available on our iPhone app). Available in late 2010 or early 2011. Stay tuned. This will include advanced reminder features, including a selection of task tones. (Check it out www.daytimer.com/iPhoneapps).

OP
G

GlenHurley

Reaction score
Thank you!!!!

I checked it out. It looks good. Please work quickly... Im going crazy here. Let me know if you want any testers before market. [email protected]

Last edited:

BeADroid

Reaction score
I am SOOOO disappointed in my Droid. As a business tool trying to get reminders of appointments, with more than 1 crappy "ding", it's just rediculous. Does anyone know of a decent calandar/day timer with ALARMS built in? I dont need to "plan events" and let the whole damn world know. I just want it to tell me Ive got something to do now and ring until I shut it off.... Simple, you'd think.

take a look at JORTE in the market. It is a very customizable calendar app. I think that you can get the reminders to do what you want.