a couple questions....

MajorWhiteBoy

Reaction score
just bought a droid a few days ago, loving it....but i have a couple questions.....

ok, i found a thread saying to have individual ringtones, assign them and don't set a general ring. cool, but how do i unset the general ring i already set?

how do i access my sd card? i read a thread saying to go in it and set up a folder, but where do i go to access it?

i have more questions....but they slip my mind. it's early afterall.

new here, good site. seems good and helpful.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum.

You can assign individual ringtones, Not sure about not setting a general ringtone AFAIK you have to have one.

Plug your Droid into your pc via the usb core, pull done on the notification bar and you will see usb connected, tap that then tap Mount. Droid will show as a usb drive.

OP
M

MajorWhiteBoy

Reaction score
super mod, eh? cool title. i'm a fan of guns muhself.

i dl'ed and set my ringtones through worara. i can't see those ringtones in the contact menu. i can see them in zedge, but when i go to assign them in my contact s list, it gives me the option of using zedge or droid. zedge won't work here. maybe i need to scrap worara and zedge? i dunno. i reall, REALLY like the worara ringtones i dl'ed, but how do i use them properly? do you guys reccomend a different app?

google voice can't verify my phone number? sorry, but i guess i'll just add questions as they come up. any help would be awesome.

cwzwack

Reaction score
Best way to access the SD card without a computer nearby is to get the app called Astro File Manager.

OP
M

MajorWhiteBoy

Reaction score
that was very helpful, especially since my pc didn't seem to recognize my droid, but i think that's a pc issue, not a phone issue.

now how do i get google voice to work?

evolushun

Reaction score
I would upload music to your SD card and use Ringdroid....it's free on the market and lets you make your own ringtones from your mp3's.