.905 faster than ICS?

Zregnier

Reaction score
I know it sounds absurd, but after going back to .905 after being on .232 for months, my phone feels noticeably faster! Not that I'd want to stay on GB, but it is kinda weird. Any ideas?

JBarker727

Reaction score
I definitely noticed my phone get faster going onto .232, from there actually noticed a surprising bit of speed gained going to .246. So i second his opinion, go to .246!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
In the last two month my phone had a serious lag (10 sec after pushing button) that came and went. Hasn't happened (yet) on ICS .246.

JBarker727

Reaction score
I had an issue today with my phone lagging to the point i could barely turn it off, but this seems to be an isolated incident, nothing before or since!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Tonik

Reaction score
I know it sounds absurd, but after going back to .905 after being on .232 for months, my phone feels noticeably faster! Not that I'd want to stay on GB, but it is kinda weird. Any ideas?

To go back to 905 I am assuming you flashed it back with RSD Lite? Yea, I can see this happening...your ICS upgrade didn't go so good and you should have wiped the cache and FDR'd. If you had done that I think you would have seen 232 is better. That is my theory anyway..pending you telling us more about how you did your 232 install.