9 Innings Baseball?

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack your thread, but how do you change people out of your lineup? And not like pinch hitting, but actually taking a card you got and putting him in at like 3rd base?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

skel1977

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack your thread, but how do you change people out of your lineup? And not like pinch hitting, but actually taking a card you got and putting him in at like 3rd base?

I would tell you if i knew. I still cant figure it out either

OhioHoosier

Reaction score

Card Shop -> My Cardbox

Make sure you're on the CURRENT DECK tab up top. Scroll to the position you want to replace. Select the player you want to remove. Hit CHANGE in the bottom right corner. Select Cardbox or Backup Player. This is where the new player will come from. Then select the player you want to put in that position. Note that players at a different position will be sorta grayed out. In your 3rd base example, if you put an outfielder in that spot, they will lose points for playing out of position.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
for me this is the best free game on the market been hooked since I found it

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
has anyone figured how often to level players.. I'm constantly failing trying to go over level 4...I'm on my second year

Rkohlny1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung galaxy s4
I have a card question. Are all platinums cards better than all lower level cards (Normal, Rare, Special, and Hero)?

I got a platinum LF: Sam Fuld. Ratings are contact: 58, power: 88, eye 59, running: B, fielding: c. My current LF is Normal Scott Podsednik - contact: 86, power: 73, eye: 75, running: A, fielding: C. Podsednik's ratings are higher but does the bonus from being platinum make Fuld the better player?

On a related note, what is the + in the bottom right hand corner of the cards?
I wa

Rkohlny1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung galaxy s4
bump

I was playing this game for 15 days, made purchases to upgrade, and suddenly I lost everything and was starting over from day 1. I lost my upgrades, didn't have my new players and lost my purchases. I tried re-installing the app, emailing customer support, but no response. Any ideas?