500 million dollar lottery in California

Spidette

Reaction score
The winning ticket was sold in Michigan! To me!!

I'd pay off my school debt and probably all my classmates school debt too. I'd quit my ****ty job and live off my winnings till I finished school and got my dream job.
I'd also buy a house. Not a mansion but a nice sized home.
Then I would build a facility for the local sexual assault center I volunteer at because as of now our local hospital is a bunch of asses and will not see sexual assault victims. They automatically send them to green bay, an hour and a half away, if they want any evidence taken.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The winning ticket was sold in Michigan! To me!!

I'd pay off my school debt and probably all my classmates school debt too. I'd quit my ****ty job and live off my winnings till I finished school and got my dream job.
I'd also buy a house. Not a mansion but a nice sized home.
Then I would build a facility for the local sexual assault center I volunteer at because as of now our local hospital is a bunch of asses and will not see sexual assault victims. They automatically send them to green bay, an hour and a half away, if they want any evidence taken.

If I could like that twice I would... :)

huskur

Reaction score
Bought my $20 tickets yesterday. FWIW its up to $640 million. Tickets are selling at a rate of 1.3 million per hour.

What would i do? Buy a EXTREMELY nice home. EXTREMELY nice vehicles. Set up my entire immediate family for life. Make tons of investments. Hire a financial advisor and lawyer to handle everything. And of course have the best phones all the time and MAKE SURE I am in live in a 4G area:biggrin:!! Thats what i hope would happen.

Realistically though, I would die quickly from to much liquor and women. (just kidding....i think....LOL)

meishkov

Reaction score
Spidette here in Michigan as well, 30 mins north of the D, chillin in "the burbs" of Macomb county. I'd say it's about time Michigan get somethin, I mean damn. U in the u.p.? Traverse city? That's interesting they send peeps to Green Bay to get treatment

Sent from my OG using DroidForums

meishkov

Reaction score
bad lawyer experience?

Haha u could say that yea. I just think they're all sleazy blood suckers, I mean they'll side with anybody who's willing to pay their absurd hourly rate, even if its a cold blooded killer who deserves to stand alone for the rest of his or her life, in front of a firing squad. I don't necessarily blame them, they're just playing the game how it goes, its more of a judicial problem with courts/probation/everything involved. They all deserve to burn in hell, and I'm sure they will. They know what truly is right and wrong, and it clearly doesn't bother any of them when they repeatedly choose wrong.

r314bd

Reaction score
they'll side with anybody who's willing to pay their absurd hourly rate, even if its a cold blooded killer who deserves to stand alone for the rest of his or her life
This is the main reason I'm not a fan of our justice system. It's not about eliciting the truth. It's about who can argue the best.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he was talking about a lawyer who deals with things like estate planning, etc., rather than a defense attorney or prosecutor. :)

alboboy10

Reaction score
All lawyers are pretty much the same thing. The honest ones don't get paid that much

meishkov

Reaction score
Eh, they're all the same. They're still lawyers aren't they? :) Granted ones who deal in criminal cases r far worse than any other kind. Hopefully dezymond isn't one, I know he truly has good intentions as a person, its the ones who'll do anything u ask, as long as u pay all their fees, and your check doesn't bounce. I mean if your really a decent human being you wouldn't help defend people who u know r guilty and deserve all the punishment they get. Even for a price. Whew, I sure got off topic on this one.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's ok to be off topic in an off topic post! ;)

And try drawing up an estate plan (once you're worth $400m after winning the lottery) WITHOUT a lawyer, the government will eat your lunch!

Spydaz

Reaction score
What about the $600 million dollar lottery in NY!! Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

josh.zechman

Reaction score
Don't worry y'all my ticket numbers match the lucky numbers I just got out of my fortune cookie! I am buying a small nation to rule!!

bullswife98

Reaction score
Just went and bought my $50.00 worth today,and the first thing I would do if I won is... SIGN IT!!!! LOL.. : ) Then pick myself up off the floor! And one of my numbers was from a fortune cookie too.

Illinois Jackpot is 640 million.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums