4G pricing. Weak!

cb3FSU

Reaction score
Unless you are using your phone as your only source of internet and tethering I dont really see how you could use more tha 5G anyway.

LrdElderon

Reaction score
Unless you are using your phone as your only source of internet and tethering I dont really see how you could use more tha 5G anyway.

I do not tether at all. I use my phone to browse the web occasionally but mostly use it for txt and streaming audio. It's not hard at all to pass 5gbs in a month. I don't see how people don't come close to that unless they barely use the phone or only use it for occasional txting. I listen to streaming music while I'm doing stuff and most of the time while I fall asleep (with a timer so it doesn't go all night) and I'm sitting at just under 4gbs as of 1/17. That's legit usage, no tether, not using it as my only source of web....I'm using my phone for what it was made for, internet connectivity. Unlimited data is one of the reasons why we have phone apps like slacker and pandora and droidlive....etc. those stream at almost 1mb per minute ish. Then factor in all the email I get.. lol especially from these forums for updates =) sms messages..etc it adds up.

Even one of the mods in a different thread talking about a limited data plan was saying how he couldn't believe someone wouldn't get unlimited and that just browsing 1 website could bring sometimes close to 50mbs of usage.... i mean 5gbs is peanuts in todays world.

Last edited: