$49.99 as of 7-1 -vzw

BOBD1950

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
They are matching RadioShack and Wirefly on the eligible upgrade /new subscriber price..about time.

Looks like it may be the be$t they will do on this device...for a while. and I'm thinking that it will be for NOT too long. Even if it is "doomed" as a current device .

https://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c...?eventId=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=6691

Upgrage (out of contact now for this line) for my Brides's D-3 ,Had no unlimted anyway, and can't stand ever dealing with Wirefly and the Shack..after some assinine issues 2 years ago with my Rezound and a Dinc2.

PRO;Shes like the OEM keyboard layout on the ample screen real estate...considering the D-5 is just an urban ledgend in the forseeable MOTO product line...this might be a nice (4LTE, HD1080,5" screen)move up.(?)
Anyway, SWITFKEY is about as close to a actual physical Qwerty pad.
CON: No SD card , Soldered battery. We do battery pulls on the D3 at least 6 times a year.:biggrin:

So other that xfering the D3's photos etc, to a PC , and then back in,via the xfer cable, to the new device, Any new issues other than the sim card.(?)..which will I be using from the D3 ?.

I guess when you carry over the existing Google acount data..to the new DNA ,all that Google does should set up the account on the DNA.

im pretty sure i saw a best buy commercial yesterday that said the dna was free for upgrade/new.

I got the DNA for free last week at Best Buy. It is back to 49.99 at Best Buy now. I believe it is free at Amazon still.

I just looked. Bestbuy has the DNA for $99.99, Amazon has it for $49.99, and VZW has it for $49.99.

Luckily I got mine when Bestbuy had them for free.

I LOVE this phone. The speed it has is fast, the screen is beautiful, and the phone is simply amazing. The battery life is just right for me as I am a moderate user with text messages and email being the majority of the useage. You can disable most of the boatware on the phone which gives more battery life. I don't use much music (other than pandora) so storage is not an issue with me. So, it is the perfect phone for me.

Stopped in the Totowa VZW store..to check out the DNA one last time..still 199.99 inside.

Still like they are 2 different entities ..if you dont have a My verizon acct /Internet acess. ...no 49.99 for you.

BTW , dam that S4 was cool...

Stopped in the Totowa VZW store..to check out the DNA one last time..still 199.99 inside.

Still like they are 2 different entities ..if you dont have a My verizon acct /Internet acess. ...no 49.99 for you.

--------------------------------------
AFTER really handling both devices and looking at long term future of the DNA ..ordered the S$4 32g.

Soldered Battery and no SD . A deal breaker ..and that Screen on the 4 is really easy on her eyes.

Ships 7-9

The DNA is a great phone. I just traded it in for an SGS4, but still a great phone!

I find the display on the HTC DNA to be display more natural, versus the sometimes exaggerated colors of the AMOLED Samsung screens. Not saying Samsung S4 is bad, just a preference.

To the OP, thanks for saving me $150. Got the DNA at a corporate store for $199 and I obviously didn't do my homework. Went back today and they took $150 off my bill. Shoulda waited for the One but the Thunderbolt crapped out.

To the OP, thanks for saving me $150. Got the DNA at a corporate store for $199 and I obviously didn't do my homework. Went back today and they took $150 off my bill. Shoulda waited for the One but the Thunderbolt crapped out.

You should like the DNA. The One and DNA are essentially the same from a spec standpoint.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

====================================================

Welcome..better the $$$ in your pocket than VZW.!

Are you sure the store isn't an agent? Sometimes agents look very very similar to actual Verizon owned retail stores, but they dictate their own promos, pricing, etc.

True. To know for sure, look for the "Authorized Agent" sign on the front.

Back