4.3 for Note 2

brogansmomma

Reaction score
I just updated my Note 2 this morning and am just sitting down with it now. First thing I notice right off is that Chrome won't load. It goes to start up but closes instantly. I'm going to try to uninstall it and re add it.

wardo

Reaction score
Nice.
Everything running ok besides chrome?

OP
B

brogansmomma

Reaction score
So far. I haven't been on the phone much since. The 6-month-old and 2.5-year-old are both tired but seemingly think that they don't need to sleep today. :/ I just noticed the Chrome thing when I clicked on a link. I tried to open Chrome on its own too and that doesn't work either.

wardo

Reaction score
I just checked mine and there is nothing to update. I'm on Verizon

wardo

Reaction score
Gottcha..
Looks like Verizon will continue to hold out, which is fine with me because my phone works perfectly fine and I don't plan on getting the gear.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I only want the air command but I've heard it's not included. I guess the one hand option does work though.
I'm not too worked up over chrome, it never worked very well for me, Dolphin works much better.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
B

brogansmomma

Reaction score
Also several games and my Kindle app crash immediately upon clicking on the icon. "Unfortunately XYZ has stopped working." Sigh.

eta: Instagram too. It tells me to uninstall and reinstall.

Last edited:

newbroot83

Reaction score
I only want the air command but I've heard it's not included. I guess the one hand option does work though.
I'm not too worked up over chrome, it never worked very well for me, Dolphin works much better.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Air command works on skynote rom

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Air command works on skynote rom

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

Yeah but what doesn't work? Every time I get excited about a Rom I find out one or more important function doesn't work : ie the camera.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

newbroot83

Reaction score
Yeah but what doesn't work? Every time I get excited about a Rom I find out one or more important function doesn't work : ie the camera.

Issues right now (I believe) are that some are having trouble sending mms. The signal bars don't work, but you can modify them to a numerical base and it works fine. About phone fcs. Just read the forum in xda it outlines everything. It's my daily driver. I have no issues. A couple inconveniences but nothing big. I love it

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

xtor

Reaction score
Rumor mill is dec 12th for 4.3 update for note 2 on vzw.

8th Infantry division

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Is this update big enough to require a hard reset before?