4.2 JB PhotoSpere Camera App working Photo Sphere and Panorama

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images

If you just can't wait for Google to release Jelly Bean 4.2, and you are wanting to sample photosphere right now then you are in luck. Dev "garner" at XDA has put together a working app for the Galaxy Nexus. Simply grab the zip file from the source link below and flash in custom recovery. So far this has full photosphere and panorama functionality. It also has the editing features of the app. Of course it is not 100% complete and this version is only for the Galaxy Nexus, but a quick search will yield results for the app on your phone too!

Via XDA

geoff5093

Reaction score
I tried this on my TB running ICS, it installed but I get force closures when trying to use the sphere camera mode, or when I try to edit photos.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
This new camera app = win! you can finally adjust curves and all(exposure,contrast, vibrance). the pano feature is actually pretty dang wicked! you can go side ways AND up and down in the same pic! DancingNexusDancingNexusDancingNexus

Captmilk

Reaction score
This new camera app = win! you can finally adjust curves and all(exposure,contrast, vibrance). the pano feature is actually pretty dang wicked! you can go side ways AND up and down in the same pic! DancingNexusDancingNexusDancingNexus

Do you really love the Nexus?