3G issues in Houston!

jchammer123

Reaction score
Is anyone else in Houston or surrounding area having 3G connection issues this morning. It happened all of a sudden. I've tried to restore different backups on my phone to make sure it wasn't the rom, but no luck. I've tried toggling airplane mode and turning off 3G and then turning it back on, still nothing. I just want to know if it's a widespread issue!!!

konellaz

Reaction score
Is anyone else in Houston or surrounding area having 3G connection issues this morning. It happened all of a sudden. I've tried to restore different backups on my phone to make sure it wasn't the rom, but no luck. I've tried toggling airplane mode and turning off 3G and then turning it back on, still nothing. I just want to know if it's a widespread issue!!!

When I talked to tech which its every few days because of this horrible phone.. They informed me huge lte upgrade coming to all major cities in dec.. 3g and 4g will be affected. They could be messing with the towers as we speak.. Atleast they better be with all these lte phones releasing for xmas.. If they don't hurry the Lte network will strain just like cable internet does in the evenings and.as consumers our speeds will decline
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
jchammer123

jchammer123

Reaction score
I also checked with a few friends and they're having the same issues.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums