3g fades out after extended usage

MegaSlammo

Reaction score
So on my X if I'm using my internet, market, YouTube, VoterMaps, or anything that sucks 3g, within an hour or so Ill be forced to either restart my phone or switch to wifi...because the upload may still linger but the dwnld rate is nonexistent... in fact 3g will completely fail for MMS, Pandora, Browser, etc. Have i missed something???

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
I ran across this problem once, it was when I first got it and it wasn't used all night until the morning when it didn't work.

Thing was, the signal looked great, but there was no activity.. I've had this phone for 3 weeks.

Sent using my Xmas present (Droid X)

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
I remember I changed my battery settings to "maximum"and this stopped that problem.

OP
MegaSlammo

MegaSlammo

Reaction score
Seriously? How much of a detrimental effect did that have on your battery consumption though?

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
It didn't, I was just trying to see if battery improves.

I also have brightness set to lowest setting..

horseshoe9

Reaction score
This is called the 3G/1X/3G dance. It has been an issue for numerous D/X but no one in addition to V or Mot have solved it. It is discussed on a variety of sites by a variety of users.

OP
MegaSlammo

MegaSlammo

Reaction score
This is called the 3G/1X/3G dance. It has been an issue for numerous D/X but no one in addition to V or Mot have solved it. It is discussed on a variety of sites by a variety of users.
Hey sorry for the delay...been a busy bee lol. So what exactly would I search for to find some of these forums, because I can't seem to find anyone anywhere else with this problem...