32gig sd card

kwod8832

Reaction score
At first I thought I would have plenty of room on my 16gig card but it is shrinking fast. Any suggestions on what 32gig sd card or just any cheapy will do?

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Everyone i have seen has recommended that you get sandisk, if the price on others looks too good, it is.

Many have tried cheap brands and have had major issues.

timrock

Reaction score
i have a 32gb sandisk, got it during black friday for about $60. just make sure you format it before you put it in your phone.

SlyHusky

Reaction score
Don't go cheap-o. I bought the 19.99 one that was posted on these forums, linked to an ebay auction. Too good to be true. It said SanDisk on it however the paint on the card rubbed off, so I know it wasn't sandisk.

On my Original Droid, it would randomly say card damaged reformat was the only option. The good news however is that I could still read it with a card reader on my computer, so I could get my stuff off and transfer it over. Either buy legit or you may have issues.

Rocko

Reaction score
Like I said before 90% or more of the cheap Sandisk cards on ebay are Fake. You can scan the card-both sides-and email it to Sandisk and they will tell you if it's real or not. If it's not, get your money back, report the seller to ebay, paypal, whatever. Sick of these scam artists.

Buy it from a big retailer. Amazon, Best Buy, etc. Use a credit card.