32GiB microSD

specmac

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
wait am i reading this right? only 5.62 euros?

Read the ad and it says that's just a deposit and you'll be notified of the full price once they have a date and price.

OP
praeceps

praeceps

Reaction score
OP
praeceps

praeceps

Reaction score
OP
praeceps

praeceps

Reaction score
Woops. In retrospect I should've seen that coming when it told me I need to wait 30 seconds in between posts. I hate accidental double posting, it makes me look like a post spamming jerk.

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Im pretty sure I saw a 32gb microsd card in my local Target last time I was there (but I could be wrong). I don't think Ill ever need one though Im only at 1gb so far and I really don't plan on putting alot more on. But then again for all you putting all your music/ vids on it I could see the need.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure I saw a 32gb microsd card in my local Target last time I was there (but I could be wrong). I don't think Ill ever need one though Im only at 1gb so far and I really don't plan on putting alot more on. But then again for all you putting all your music/ vids on it I could see the need.

Wagner :motdroidvert:
Lol they don't exist yet.

LrdElderon

Reaction score
I thought there were no 32gb micro sd cards out.. there are lots of duos with 2x16 chips or the larger sd cards, but no micros exist as far as I know. Also I emailed sandisk about that 32gb chip you had in the link a few weeks ago and they said it was still in RnD and would not tell me anything or estimated date of release.

That site is just making crap up i think to get sales.