32GB microSD card $50 from Verizon with free overnight shipping

Detonation

Reaction score
sandisk-32mb-mem.jpg

Pictures shows 16GB card, but the part number (TADP-32GBG) is for the 32GB. Also it only lists the Droid X as compatible, but I don't see why it wouldn't work with a regular Droid either.

Edit: I'm thinking this is a listing mistake, because 1) why would they hype up getting the card "exclusively" for $100 with the purchase of a Droid X and then sell it for $50 alone and 2) I thought the base price was $150, not $100, so this might be a mixup with the 16GB as suspected by the picture

Worth a try though, if you get a 16GB complain that the listing was for a 32GB, or worst case try returning it in store.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=accessoryDetails&accessoryId=46246

Last edited:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
absolutely amazing find. one purchased! thanks!!!

justreboot

Reaction score
.: nice find :. We'll see what actually comes in the mail. If it's the 16Gb, I'll simply return it at vz/ If its the 32... that's some deal...

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i guess we'll find out. *crosses fingers*

OP
Detonation

Detonation

Reaction score
So I changed my cart for 1 to 3, and its telling me "Great News! Your Order qualifies for an additional discount." and my order is FREE. $0.00. They're not even asking for billing or payment information...wtf?

B

budmonster

This is a Class 2 sdcard... BOO! There not even fast. It's better to have a Class 6 8GB sdcard than a Class 2 32GB sdcard. With today's smartphones you need a Class 6 or higher.

Droidemz

Reaction score
So I changed my cart for 1 to 3, and its telling me "Great News! Your Order qualifies for an additional discount." and my order is FREE. $0.00. They're not even asking for billing or payment information...wtf?

Would be amazing if you actually got it hahaha

OP
Detonation

Detonation

Reaction score

Would be amazing if you actually got it hahaha

It turns out after I add anything to my cart and then change to quantity, it becomes Free. This does not happen when I'm logged out. As far as I know, I have no available discounts or promotions related to my account...

clucernoni

Reaction score
Anyone nervous they will still send a 16Gb card? lol and how much of a difference do the classes make for this?

OP
Detonation

Detonation

Reaction score
So can anyone explain this. Anything I add to my cart becomes free. Anything. Because of "Great News! Your Order qualifies for an additional discount."