32 gig card?

searayman

Reaction score
Just got my droidx and am loving it! I just wanted to know if anyone has the 32 gig card and if so was it worth it and does anyone know of any good deals on one?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I have the 32 GB card - I got mine when VZW had them mispriced on their website...I am not sure if they are still listing them for $99 or not but that was $50 off retail...and if you had any type of coupon or corporate discount, it would also apply...

debaucher

Reaction score
They still have them at VZW online store for $99 (not a price mistake... just taking $50 off as a deal/discount/promotion).

I did notice that VZW would not accept my 25% off that I normally get when buying accessories (probably due to the $50 already being taken off) but I got free overnight shipping and its great.

I was using 15gb of my 16gb card so I really needed this.

D.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
When they first put them on the VZW site for sale, they had them at the 16gb price...that was my reference to price mistake.

Sent from my DX

debaucher

Reaction score
Ahh, I see.

Well, I am still pretty happy with the $99 price w/free o/n shipping since I can be pretty sure it is a genuine card coming from verizon and not some knock off that you risk at other online retailers.

D.