3000 MAh Extended Battery

kennydied23

Reaction score
I wonder if people actually get a day of very heavy use from these huge but non-oem ebay batteries. I'm definitely gonna buy one if I can play n64oid all day.

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
I have both a 2200mah OEM battery, and a 3500mah extended battery and both last me well over a day. An average day consists of 1hr +/- gaming, 100 texts, 1hr +/- browsing, 1hr +/- talking.

I will say that I haven't noticed a HUGE difference between the two batteries, even though one is rated way higher...

The OEM Extended Battery is actually bigger than the Non-OEM and it was $11 more expensive and doesn't require SirGatez's Battery Hack.

OP
Nas

Nas

Reaction score
I have both a 2200mah OEM battery, and a 3500mah extended battery and both last me well over a day. An average day consists of 1hr +/- gaming, 100 texts, 1hr +/- browsing, 1hr +/- talking.

I will say that I haven't noticed a HUGE difference between the two batteries, even though one is rated way higher...

The OEM Extended Battery is actually bigger than the Non-OEM and it was $11 more expensive and doesn't require SirGatez's Battery Hack.
Is the 2200 as big as the 3500 or 3000??

OP
Nas

Nas

Reaction score

turion64

Reaction score
I have the OEM extended battery (and back) from Verizon as well as a 2nd standard Samsung battery (with separate base charger) I bought on Ebay. The extended battery adds bulk, makes the phone heavier, but does last. What I prefer to do is to use the regular battery in the phone, while the other "extra regular battery" stays charging at home. I turn the phone on at 6am, go to work and change batteries when I get home a 6pm. Since I rooted and put on EB01 (now EC01/ED01 Froyo), use SetCPU and the Brightness Level apps, I never get close to running below 30%, unless I'm in a building that inhibits good reception and the phone's radio has to work extra hard to get a signal

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

OP
Nas

Nas

Reaction score
I have the OEM extended battery (and back) from Verizon as well as a 2nd standard Samsung battery (with separate base charger) I bought on Ebay. The extended battery adds bulk, makes the phone heavier, but does last. What I prefer to do is to use the regular battery in the phone, while the other "extra regular battery" stays charging at home. I turn the phone on at 6am, go to work and change batteries when I get home a 6pm. Since I rooted and put on EB01 (now EC01/ED01 Froyo), use SetCPU and the Brightness Level apps, I never get close to running below 30%, unless I'm in a building that inhibits good reception and the phone's radio has to work extra hard to get a signal

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

That's a good idea since i have two batteries now. i should get a base charger..

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
The 2200 is actually bigger than the 3500 size wise, as far as battery life is concerned, I cant tell much difference. The 2200 fits snug in the OEM extended battery door and the 3500 is a little loose so if I jar it to much it can move around but it keeps a connection with the phone and doesn't cause problems.