"3" Music Player Help

Siel

Reaction score
Ok so im running ultimate droid and I used the custom script to remove "3" music player. But now i want it back. Does anyone know the commands to get it back or could point me to the .apk. I already checked the ultimate droid repository. Any help would be appreciated.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Why not just download it from the market again?

I know it's a bit hard to search for because of the special character name of the app, so here you go...

LINK >>>> ³ v1.0.37 Application for Android | Multimedia

You can scan the QR code (on the right side of the screen) to take you directly to the app in the market.

OP
Siel

Siel

Reaction score
Thank you very much. I tried looking in the market but like you said it was hard to find. Thanks a bunch.

samiusmc

Reaction score
Thank you very much. I tried looking in the market but like you said it was hard to find. Thanks a bunch.

Anyone looking for it in the Market, the easiest way to find it is by searching using the developer's name which is: Filipe Abrantes. Just type that into the Market search and the app will be there.

Reaction score
you can also search Rockon in the market and it'll show up in the list as 3 with a little cube next to it.

JimmyD

Reaction score
I really like the "Cubed" ("3") player. I think the name really hurts the developer though!

I think it would serve him well if he changed the name to something like: Cubed³ instead of simply ³