$3 free MP3s from Amazon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesmvelasco

Not sure what forum to post this in, but since our Droids are basically MP3 players too...
<snip>
Making the rounds on the deal sites...check it out if you missed it:

1) Visit Amazon free MP3s link

2) Input code GET3MP3S

3) Get $3 free mp3s. Not bad, eh? :D

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nice find -

BTW - you should really change your phone number in your information - that is for your "phone model"

dbst

Reaction score
Like tp said, nice find. Thanks james

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you, I buy lots of MP3s from Amazon. I'll take a 3.00 discount that will work fine.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I'm confused, can't you just get whatever mp3 you want for free by using ***********?

MOD EDIT: Discussion of illegal ways to download is not permitted here on DF

Last edited by a moderator:

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I wont post the name of the perfectly acceptable app again... but why would that be illegal? Please direct me to any law that says I can't download music for personal use, which is all im doing. No different than hitting recrd with a blank cassette tape or hitting record on a vcr

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Mp3 download App.. got 117 songs didn't pay anything. Can't be illegal.

exactly.... it comes down to people who pay for music because they can't justify it, or feel sorry for Rockstars like Metallica making money hand over fist trying to bully those who do think ripping mp3's from youtube is illegal somehow. Look, a mod bullied me and edited my app suggestion for downloading mp3's for free

yet I guess all the references with this search need to be deleted too.....

Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum - Search Results

kenbiz

Reaction score
Well I found the app in the market so it can't be illegal. Your right though some people I guess just like throwing there money away.. ill never pay. These artists make enough money..

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It is interesting how a Thread with a $3.00 credit towards the Amazon Mp3 store turns into a discussion on the illegality of downloading copyrighted music for free -

Whether or not you think it is legal, Droid Forums and the rest of the World (including the Supreme Court) know it is not, therefore this discussion will not take place here

:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.