Reaction score
Here's the latest Google Wallet apk for anyone who needs it::

http://www.***********/android/XYVnHgqw/comgoogleandroidappswalletnfcr.html

4shared has an android app as well for free

Enjoy and thanks to @HarvesterX for passing the apk on to me

Sent from my Googlaxus using DroidForums

xXPrOwLeRXx

Reaction score
I still have no success still says google prepaid cards unavailable using Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon). I was using it then had to wipe my phone but no bueno after that which sucks because I still had a balance on my prepaid card. Verizon sent me another phone and I got prepaid to work on there when I first downloaded it even though it was after they disabled prepaid cards. Any suggestions?

OP
hondaguy520

hondaguy520

Reaction score
I'm really not sure why some people can't get it to work... I got my Google wallet about 2 weeks ago

xXPrOwLeRXx

Reaction score
I'm really not sure why some people can't get it to work... I got my Google wallet about 2 weeks ago

Yeah im not sure why either it worked for me until I wiped my first phone then when verison sent me a new phone (signal issues) it let me activate a new account and it worked but I sent back the refurb and kept my original phone. I installed it first around the time the work around installation started in early Feb so as it seems if you activate a new account on a new device it works but if you wipe an already activated device and reinstill the prepaid will not work is the conclusion of my experience.

xXPrOwLeRXx

Reaction score
Google Wallet install instructions

Yeah im not sure why either it worked for me until I wiped my first phone then when verison sent me a new phone (signal issues) it let me activate a new account and it worked but I sent back the refurb and kept my original phone. I installed it first around the time the work around installation started in early Feb so as it seems if you activate a new account on a new device it works but if you wipe an already activated device and reinstill the prepaid will not work is the conclusion of my experience.

Well after a call to google wallet and them telling me to try and reinstall the app I decided to do just that. I first cleared data then uninstalled the app. Second I rebooted into recovery and wiped cache data from my phone. Third I rebooted then reinstalled the most up to date .apk from this forum post and logged back in and boooyah my Google prepaid card is right back where I left it. I am running stock 4.0.4 rooted of course. Hope this helps anyone with the same problem I had for almost a month. Note the app still continues to have the yellow banner at the top stating "Unsupported device" but I ran out and bought some gas at 7-11 and it worked like a charm regardless of that.

FastEddie

Reaction score
:icon_ lala: Yes thank you worked great ,Just updated the old one On Verizon DancingNexus:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:DancingNexus :icon_ lala: