2 questions

Kuzdroid

Reaction score
1) Sometimes on my phone my folders won't open, and I have to restart the phone for it to work. Any known fix?

2) is there any way to make the screen more sensitive via market or launcher pro add on? Because when I scroll through my homescreens it lags a lot.

BTW- I am using launcher pro for as my daily launcher, so I am not sure if these problems are with the phone, or with launcher pro?

gatuc

Reaction score
Sorry about first post... opened keypad and it submited for some reason. Anywho I have same issue as your first one. On occasion my music, videos, or pics won't load. Says that the format is not supported. Anyhelp would be great

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sorry about first post... opened keypad and it submited for some reason. Anywho I have same issue as your first one. On occasion my music, videos, or pics won't load. Says that the format is not supported. Anyhelp would be great

As for the music thing a reboot should clear it up. Its a fairly know issue that should hopefully be solved with the next ota. Sorry though I don't have any answers for the op's question.