2 questions - picture frame and 4G toggle widget

stevo95

Reaction score
Hi All

I am simply amazed by the Bionic so far - upgrade from original Droid. No lag, superb speed both from a download and app perspective. I am downloading and installing apps in around 5 secs. None of the horrible lag i was used to with the Droid. Watching HQ videos on youtube and I can scroll through them better than on my laptop, again with zero lag.

Anyway, I have a few questions I wanted to ask:

1. The original Droid had a picture frame widget, this does not exist on the Bionic. How do I have pics of my family on one of the screens?

2. Currently using the stock homescreen app, seems like you can only have 4 shortcuts in the tray and 5 screens with no looping. What is everyone else using for their homescreen app, any suggestions? I was using LauncherPro previously which was decent

3. What 4G toggle widget would people recommend? There are quite a few options but none recommended for the Bionic yet.

4. What's the best/easiest way to take screenshots of your desktop(s)?

Thanks in advance

OP
S

stevo95

Reaction score
OK - solved the first one with 3D gallery. Anyone help with the other queries?

Thanks

crimattyple

Reaction score
3D Gallery

Where is the 3D gallery? And what are the steps to make a "picture frame"?

Thanks !

Last edited:
OP
S

stevo95

Reaction score
you'll find it in market - gallery 3D

Download and install it

FInd an empty part of your screen

Long press and select widget

Scroll down to Picture Frame

You can now pick a picture to have in a frame on one of your home screens - I thinkyou can have up to 4.

Smeech

Reaction score
I posted this before but here you go:

Go to market and download ANYCUT for free.

Open anycut, choose "New Shortcut", choose "Activity", now this is the glitchy part, nothing shows up unless you scroll down... scroll down and you'll see an index of shortcuts. Choose "Network Settings", name it whatever you want.

Voila, you have a shortcut that only requires you to click "Network Mode", CDMA/LTE or CDMA ONLY (4G off)

chris420o

Reaction score
question on 3d gallery app....i did dl but for some reason it puts my pictures in opposite order from oldest to newest....its rather annoying i wanna click on a gallary and see the newest ones like it did on my og...anyway to fix this??

OP
S

stevo95

Reaction score
Thanks for the anycut tip.

I havent found any way to change the order of pics in gallery 3d