2 questions: Facebook and Home++

CKyle22

Reaction score
Yes I did search.

We all know the Facebook app sucks. I have a "From(facebook)" label on my gmail to let me know when something happens, but it clogs up my inbox, so I was wondering what are your guys gmail filters for facebook?

And is it possible to skin/theme Home++? I can't seem to find ANY themes for it whereas with the other home replacement apps, there are tons.

OP
C

CKyle22

Reaction score
Actually I really only care about the Facebook thing. Is there any way to have it buzz your phone without clogging your inbox?

acepelon

Reaction score
Why not just use the native notifications from either the Bloo or Facebook apps, and instead of checking your Facebook using either of those applications, use the iphone.facebook.com interface on your browser (or whatever method you wish). I don't have email notifications on and I still get buzzed when I have a Facebook update because both of those apps support native (non-email) notifications. Pardon if I am off-base here- I would love to attach a screenshot in those apps showing the configuration to be more clear. I do hope that feature is coming soon.

OP
C

CKyle22

Reaction score
But in the native app you can only set notifications to 30 minutes apart.