2 Phone Bugs

Kentle

Reaction score
I got the droid back in November, and I love it, but 2 problems. When your on the phone, you can sometimes hit your ear on the "add call" button, and the other person can't hear you! Also, sometimes, I can't see a phone call when I get one. I don't get any notifications of a missed call, or a ringtone that I'm getting a call! Anyone else have these problems?

Logan3824

Reaction score
Yeah I am also having problems with calls...A lot of people always say they can barely hear me.

M

Matth3w

My only problem with calls is that sometimes it rings before the call screen even shows up. Or like with a text message my screen will light up (I use ChompSMS) before the notification comes in.

brucin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
I got the droid back in November, and I love it, but 2 problems. When your on the phone, you can sometimes hit your ear on the "add call" button, and the other person can't hear you! Also, sometimes, I can't see a phone call when I get one. I don't get any notifications of a missed call, or a ringtone that I'm getting a call! Anyone else have these problems?

Do you have the contact set to go straight to voice mail? I have a few contacts set up this way. It's a great way to avoid people who call to talk about nothing. The call goes right to voice mail without ringing.

OP
K

Kentle

Reaction score

Do you have the contact set to go straight to voice mail? I have a few contacts set up this way. It's a great way to avoid people who call to talk about nothing. The call goes right to voice mail without ringing.

No, I checked that, but thank you for the tip, now I have some people set that way, thank you!