2.4 update

stylekimchee

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with customer support and 2.4 was okayed on March 13th, released yesterday!

Trip3601211

Reaction score
You mean 2.3.5...it's garbage. Exact same as 2.3.4. I was just on it and went back to 2.3.4. I don't think gingerbread goes any higher then 2.3.7. Then it's 4.0 ICS which we won't be getting. This phone is such a let down if it werent for the few devs, I'd throw this turd in the toilet where it belongs.

Sent From My Rooted Motorola DROID X2/MB870 Running CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC1

Joe2928

Reaction score
Trip I hear ya I really love the cyanogen 7.2.0 ch1 update though ch0 could be a little finicky when it wanted to be. I am really looking forward to cm9 to see what that is like

Trip3601211

Reaction score
Yeah me too man. I follow dzk on twitter and latest rumor has a estimate around mid-summer. Fingers crossed. He's seemed more back in the mode lately on gettin things done. I trust he'll get around to it ASAP n thats cuz I respect the man. He goin to college and developing for our X2. Gotta give em props. One smart dude.

Joe2928

Reaction score
Hell ya I am a current an IT student and it really sucks I am using C++ right now and could not even imagine what it takes to write code for a custom rom I have my hands full with just the simple stuff with programming

OP
S

stylekimchee

Reaction score
You mean 2.3.5...it's garbage. Exact same as 2.3.4. I was just on it and went back to 2.3.4. I don't think gingerbread goes any higher then 2.3.7. Then it's 4.0 ICS which we won't be getting. This phone is such a let down if it werent for the few devs, I'd throw this turd in the toilet where it belongs.

I probably sound like a noob but I've been following this forum for a while now. I know what the support said and she told me 2.4. I was excited to hear we were receiving higher than 2.3.x... she may have told me the wrong thing but I clarified 2.4 with her.